Friday, May 21, 2010

Madobe~


Recently gotten myself the 'makeshift' version of Windows 7 Madobe. which as you can guess, is a useless widget that has a Madobe (animated) (called Sora-tan) and sits on your taskbar. You have to click her to make her talk, which she will randomly spout the lines of different functions 'system errors', 'battery lows' and such stuff.

fun, and I noticed this Madobe has huge boobs.

<3 <3 <3



You know, it is really strange why aren't people WATCHING this more. The (female-directed) anime Kaichou wa Maid Sama is really tons of fun and it makes guys like me squeal like little girls. I am not normally the sort of guy who ends up doing that but this show is sorta awesome.

Favorite character is not Misaki though, she has too much showtime (of course the show is about her but....). Guessing it right, I really like Tencho-san, Satsuki who is the manager of Maid Latte, for someone who is 30 years old she is like a cute girl, and I like that to be real. (why do real life girls age... >_<)

I basically love her job more than anything, oh what joy it can be if something I were to have my own maid cafe.



On the other hand, there were plenty of dislikes for the show Angel Beats.

I don't think of it as 'oh hey it is Key Anime' it has to be good, but seriously, the animation is top notch and there is more music here than K-On, nevermind the sudden plot jumps, but this show is great to watch (despite having too many useless characters around).


Seriously, I like Yui chan a lot, there is something superbly annoyingly cute about her. a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write with care, don't want to offend anyone where possible, take it easy! posting is encouraged.