Saturday, January 17, 2009

Prejudice is Good Judgment.




WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE, TELL OTHERS NOT TO LIKE IT.


because it makes you cool, you feel like you can convince a few thousand brainless subhumans.

WHAT YOU THINK IS COOL, FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO DOES IT AND DO IT TOO



So true isn't it?


I wish they knew they are not the least bit funny, much rather being idiots. You wanna show you are good at something, doing something in an image of protest etc? Do something useful. NOT BARE YOURSELVES.



A Special Note of Thanks.


Natural Ways: A story about Rumia and Mystia of Touhou and their eating habits


As per before with Nitori and THE CHAIR, this story aims with disgust and guro, the idea being that if you were to open your eyes in Gensokyo, a place filled with demons, spirits, faeries, gods, monsters and youkai, you as a human would really be on the edges of your toes in fright and pissing down under your pants in fear.


ZUN agreed, Youkai eats humans, there is nothing more simple than that, and this story sets out to imprint that image into words I write. Yet again, I have my readers to thank for, for whatever the reason they continue to read my work, whether it is my imagination or it is them who simply dare to stomach the weird and strange and gory, I thank them, from the bottom of my heart.


For which without your support, Cassie, Demonlord Pichu, Pako, Anathe, Kimikomuffin, Pedonymous, Xan (even though you largely went OMGWTF), Wrathie, Magha-Re, Drake, Gpop, Jan-san, SonicZeroX, Nintendonut888, Sol, etc the many others who read my stuff; I would not have made it far without your love, or hate.


Sincerely, from which I say, Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write with care, don't want to offend anyone where possible, take it easy! posting is encouraged.