What my room looks like, there is some awesomeness that you quite simply cannot compete with, the rustic charm of wood, wooden floorboards, a private shelve off entry to the large spacious roomy bathroom with a bathtub and outdoor shower.
When in the morning, you open the windows that slide back to reveal a patio of sorts, which is a great place for peaceful afternoon reading surrounded by greenery of a serene lake.
- 2 Nights at Holiday Suite
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
- Welcome seasoning tropical fruits in room
- Daily complimentary breakfast for at Kampu by Design
- One Thai dinner set for 2 persons at Asara Thai Bistro
- 60 minutes Thai traditional massage at Asara Spa for 2 persons
- Daily afternoon tea & coffee with snack at The Library
- Free access to the Gym
- Free access to Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Having dinner is a hassle and so is breakfast when you have to walk through this or a dark fern and tree covered corridor with no lights. sad sad.
But once you are there, gazing at the breakfast view, which is the pool and sea, leading out to an endless horizon of pure holiday joy, you would forgive them. Imagine this, having breakfast IN the pool! The breakfast is also customized too, you get this on Saturdays it seems, where you can choose from exclusive Thai menu or a smorgasbord of other menus, including custom French breakfast cuisine!
Above: The Presidential Suite Villa.
Below: The private patio for the presidential suite, for entertaining your rich guests.
Asked to see the Presidential Suite, it was like two houses, where you walk in to a really spacious masterclass room, has your own pool, and I think there was a sauna. You have your own garden and a cordoned off beach area with combed sand. By the dial menu of choiced array of services, and even a butler too. Excellent luxury.
Who am I kidding?
This is the best place to stay in Thailand for holidays, if you can afford it that is.