Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I realized I wasn't being interesting enough...

PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE MODE




So I decided a bit of extra help is necessary.

Theme songs OP & ED from VNs in this vid, all 1hour 44 mins of them.

Meanwhile, a shoutout goes out to the guys at http://vocahou.blogspot.com/ for bridging the gaps between C76 and us common folks. and then a big thank you for letting me find the lyrics to Macross Frontier's opening song to: http://blacksaber.wordpress.com/ Both are added to my current blog roll.

Actually, this blog is looking for contributors, for now and the near future, so if you are interested to write reviews, funny stuff, and things of any general interest from music etc, please say it in this post!

I am willing to just add just about anyone, it is important however that you keep this blog active!


PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE PARSEE MODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write with care, don't want to offend anyone where possible, take it easy! posting is encouraged.