Monday, June 8, 2009

This post is a lie.



No, this is very misleading.

However, I just have to say one thing.

I cannot deny my carnal lust.

Yes.

I can't.

I like Kigurumi.

People keep asking me how you get off to this, the truth is then told, I'll be honest, I don't.

I will never open a folder with kig pictures to the brim and attempt to jack off, I won't. I can say all the 'Fap fap fap' I want but I just won't do that. The problem is quite simple, despite sights and sounds and this obsessions, I am not gay.

I may be 2D gay for Cherry Girls and traps, but I can't 3D gay, my mind is not set for that.

I cannot pull down and whisk out my "KIROV" for such a matter, I can fap to women, girls, 2D or 3D but the issue with this, I can't.

This post is 100% honest.


Ahahaha, Mariya Shidou has a few fans at /jp/ it seems lol, thanks guys, I know you like what I post, but know this, I love what you guys can uncover on Kigurumi more.
Making friends with Kamituro and Nanana as well as Hitomi

These guys are great, their videos awesome, now if only...

2 comments:

  1. As always... You always amusing me and confusing me... ¬_¬ Well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first image do good in becoming nightmare feul

    ReplyDelete

Please write with care, don't want to offend anyone where possible, take it easy! posting is encouraged.